martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

~> Conclusion

I really enjoyed this class. I mean, aside from the fact that I love to read, I can say I learnt a lot this years about literature, but not that kind of literature that we see every year, the one full of definitions, genres and authors... But the one that taught me how something as simple as a taxi, can be related to a broken heart, how there are some brave people in the world, that have the sufficient courage to put in paper something as terrible and painful as war, only because they don't want to pretend that nothing ever happened and how the way a couple talk to each other (either by prose or verse) define the kind of love they have, the level of maturity, and the level of reality.
Also, I loved the idea of creating our own blogs, I think it was a very good idea, because this is another kind of work and at the same time we had the opportunity of expressing ourselves.
I think I'll miss this class, but no one knows ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. youre right, when i was reading night, there some parts i could also feel ellie's pain, but thats whats amazing about some books, you never know what youre going to feel.. so if you love reading, keep on reading and im sure we will all miss the class :(

    ResponderEliminar