On the other hand, I did not like "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". I mean, instead of seven dwarfs, having 7 ex-jockeys that spend all their money betting on horses down at the track? I did not like that idea, and the end... I did not like it at all.
miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011
~> RevoltingRhymes*
I really liked this stories, specially "Little Red Riding Hood and the Wolf". I think it was hillarious, the best part was when Little Red Riding Hood pulls a pistol from her knickers and shoots him in the head. I mean, it was kinda weird but still funny. No one would have ever imagined that at the end everyone was impressed because of her "lovely furry wolfskin coat."
On the other hand, I did not like "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". I mean, instead of seven dwarfs, having 7 ex-jockeys that spend all their money betting on horses down at the track? I did not like that idea, and the end... I did not like it at all.
Still, I think Roald Dahl is an excellent writer and I like a lot of his stories.
On the other hand, I did not like "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". I mean, instead of seven dwarfs, having 7 ex-jockeys that spend all their money betting on horses down at the track? I did not like that idea, and the end... I did not like it at all.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario