I think this is one of the best poems ever! I really loved it! Not only because of the theme, but because of the relation the author created between an everyday feeling like the loneliness of a person when leaves another with an everyday situation as simple as the fact of getting in a taxi and looking at the things that we see passing through the window, things that may seem very simple, but at the same time, can de related to our feelings, like:
"Streets coming fast,
One after the other,
Wedge you away from me,
And the lamps of the city prick my eyes
So that I can no longer see your face."
I really think this is one of the best poems I've ever read.
I really agree with you,for me it was the best poem we red in class,the words,the descirptions,the feeligs,the ideas,everything it has is amazing! I think the author makes an excelent job with the poem
ResponderEliminar