miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

~> WilliamShakespeare*

I enjoyed this topic a lot, I've always liked William Shakespeare´s work, all the imagination he had on writing his plays, and not caring about tha fact that at those times theatre was not considered as a "real work" and they had to fight a lot of unfair things, like the prohibition to women for acting, the bad conditions in which sometimes they had to represent their plays, tha lack of support, etc.
The play that I like the most is "A Midsummer's Night Dream". I love evertything about that story: characters, plot, setting, everything!
One play that I really don't like that much is "Romeo and Juliet" becau I think that is too dramatic, kinda boring, and if we analyse the story, it just talks about two teenagers "in love" (because let's be realistic, Romeo was in love with one girl at the beginning and suddenly, a minute later, we was proposing to Juliet, that's not good) that a day after they met, get married and the next day, the stupid boy (because Romeo was stupid) begins killing people, and then kills himself because he thinks Juliet is dead, when Juliet had already planned something for them to be together, and at the end, everybody ends up dead.
Still, I really like William Shakespeare's plays and sonnets.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario