martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

~> MuchoAdoAboutNothing

In general I liked this story, I mean, I've always liked love stories, but there were also some details that were kind of boring. For example, Hero and Claudio's love for me, was too silly, because they were always talking to each other in verse (like we said in class) and that wasn't an effort for them. I think that is because they were a representation of "young love" when everything is pink and romantic, when there are no problems, and we see the other person as perfect. On the other hand, what I liked the most was Benedick and Beatrice's love, I think they were really funny and that in a certain way, they were honest, because as at first they "hated" each other and even the said they would rather be dead before loving each other, in a certain way we can say that they "know each other" with their faults and virtues. Their love I think was in a higher level than the other's, another characteristic was that they talked to each other in prose, and even in a part of the movie, there is Benedick trying to write a poem for Beatrice, but he can't. They just can not talk like this, and for me, that is the reason why I think their love is amazing and real.

1 comentario:

  1. I totally agree with your description of the love between the characters of the play, however, I do not think the love between Claudio and Hero is boring as it help to contrastthe two kinds of love.

    ResponderEliminar